CCP has announced some upcoming changes in a recent blog. These updates mentioned below are scheduled to be coming to New Eden by the 26th August 2014. Expect some downtime on the day of this happening!
Ishtar is being Nerf’d with the following degraded stats.
- Bonus drone tracking 7.5 per level to 5.% (2.5% change)
- Max Velocity 195 > 185 ( -15% decrease)
Eagle is being increased with the following upgraded stats.
- Max Velocity 180 > 190 (10% increase)
Muninn is being increased with the following upgraded stats.
- Max Velocity 210 > 230 (20% increase)
Data provided in (forum post)
Wormholes are being rebalanced due to the Hyperion update.
- Scans remain in affect after downtime (this is a daily occurrence as EVE has a scheduled downtime every day to provide upgrades to the super cluster.)
- Wormholes will have greater speed which according to CCP will be great for combat.
- More Randomly spawning wormholes with a new class only accessible by destroyers, frigates and multi-bubble ships.
- K162 wormholes (exit wormholes) will randomly appear every so often for 5 minutes and will have a limit of 15 hours remaining after being discovered
- Bookmarks will be copyable in wormholes (this will allow a main exploration team to plot uncharted zones and allow them to relay to the rest of the team.
The UI setup system is finally here!
- UI Overview setup will be shareable with a corporation. The Overlay/UI will be saved server side for future reference and will be highly useful for PVP corps wanting to get everyone on the same page.
- New Tooltips for the marketplace (tutorials for the marketplace for newbies)
- New Avatar Items (Cybernetic Themed)
- Visual Upgrades to battle stations, crates and defenses
New Eden Store
The New Eden Store is a Micro-Transaction store for all things EVE however this most recent step shows CCP’s commitment to allowing gamers to use in-game currency (plex) to grind towards getting more charactors training and re-sculpting. This is certainly a good move.
- Multiple Character Training added to NES
- Character Re-sculpt added to NES
- New L4 Mission type for frigates available from all security agent in empire space
Planetary Industry in 0.0 zones allows capsulars from outside the alliance sovereignty to place planetary colonizes in the same zones.
Blueprints are being included as endpoints in the EVE XML API including support for corporations and private use. These include ME/TE Values.